Fulfill from Stores to Optimize Your Omnichannel Operations
While stores may once have simply been a place to sell products, their role is evolving. The changes in the shopper’s omnichannel journey, the increasingly demanding shipping standards, and the rise in customer orders make finding the optimal way to ship items to customers more crucial than ever.
Successful retailers are investing in transformative “Fulfill From Store” schemes to integrate physical stores into efficient omnichannel retail operations.
Arming your store locations to be robust and efficient will help you satisfy each customer’s individual need, by providing them with a larger product offering and satisfying their delivery preferences, increasing sales while decreasing your operational costs.
Join us at our complimentary webinar and discover:
- How postal last-mile delivery and crowd sourcing can help you save on shipping times to customer
- How one retailer increased their speed to customers by 1/2 day by leveraging their stores as part of their omnichannel solution
- How to efficiently leverage your stores as fulfillment centers
- The benefits of fulfilling orders from the store
- The role of sales associates in efficient fulfill-from-store operations
- The challenges that come with fulfilling orders from stores
- Why this helps you compete with the “Amazons” of the industry
- How it impacts your bottom line
Associate Director of Store Systems and Omnichannel
Musa has more than 10 years of experience in the retail software industry working with mid to large size retailers across the globe. He specializes in designing, implementing, and consulting on store solutions with an emphasis on Omnichannel and unified commerce.
Global Project Management Director and co-founder
Justin has deployed, designed or consulted on over 300 customer solutions within 4 continents and has designed shipping solutions executing more than 1.1 million labels a day. Before his ProShip days, Justin was a part of the US Navy for 10 years.
Webinar: Leverage Your Stores as Fulfillment Centers and Add to Your Bottom Line